Every week a post will appear from a different member of Jesus Saves Back to Life Ministries; we hope you find comfort, peace, and inspiration.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

God Moves Unexpectedly

God moves unexpectedly, but we must take the first step. If our minds tell us 'no' before we even try then we block the blessing that may be waiting for us.

I don't mind being a 'yes man', sometimes I'm the only one saying yes on a room full of no's. I don't mind being a believer, I've seen enough jaded hearts to last a lifetime.

I don't mind walking on faith, to some is flying blind but to me it means being lead by the all knowing and powerful protector of my destiny.There is very little that is impossible, most scenarios labeled impossible are merely improbable; keep an open heart and mind and receive back all of the yes's that you put out into the universe.

Belief can be many things to different people; a trial for some, a last resort for others, but for many belief is where hope resides. Make room for it in your life; it weighs nothing, costs nothing, but your return on your investment in it can mean everything.

Faith is confidence in the unseen. Give faith, be faithful, choose to walk a path you've never even seen.Say yes to belief. Say yes to faith. Yes yes to HIM.

A new post will be up next Saturday. . .

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you; but I love unexpected gifts. They surprise me and I'm amazed in the way it came. When you least expect it. I appreciate it more. God has been giving us gifts since the beginning of time; none greater then His son Jesus. The gift that keeps on giving. So I give you what God has given me; Jesus. God gives so that we can be a blessing. Let's begin sharing our unexpected gifts.

    ReplyDelete